Nash Academy - Often Imitated, But Just Can Not Be Duplicated
Nash Academy has very valid reasons to believe we are truly the leader in Pet Care Education, and the Academy of Choice for pet professionals. Why?
- Our CEO Ms. Vivian Nash – an Industry Icon with over 30 years of experience in the school business and a world known educator and trainer in the art of grooming and styling is still teaching and motivating the students to Be All They Can Be.
- Our State of the Art Training Facility – The Nash Academy headquarters in Lexington, Kentucky has some of the best products, equipment and tools available to our students, thanks in part to our valued sponsors of the PET program.
What is the Secret to our Success? What do we teach? How do we teach?
- We teach using the most up to date products, equipment and tools.
- We teach the most up to date skills and techniques used for bathing, grooming and styling with professionalism. The Nash method is also designed to teach effective dog handling, safety first, sanitation and organization, time management skills, anatomy, salon operations and client relations.
- Nash students training in Phase 3 of the program and those completing the Nash Academy Onsite Practical Instructor Program assist the students in Phases 1 and 2; giving the additional support and encouragement that truly makes Nash Academy's training unique.
- Nash Academy Instructors are also Nash Academy graduates
- Graduates have the opportunity to travel the world with our Student Exchange Programs
- Students are exposed to many different international methods of grooming with our Instructor Exchange Programs
- Our Practical Skills Instructor Program offers graduates a chance to stay and continue their education
- Scholarships and Awards are offer to future, present and Nash Graduates.
- Nash offers Credit for Previous Experience Programs. If you have experience, you can get credit for it!
But don’t just take our word for it, Ask a Nash Graduate. Their success stories, testimonials and success speak for itself. Nash Graduates go on to have to great jobs and careers tailored to their skills and passion. Some of which include, but are not limited to:
- Salon Owners
- Mobile Van Owners
- Competition Groomers
- Bathers, groomers and stylists in grooming salons
- Nash Academy Instructors, both online and onsite
- Nash Approved Training Sites
- Nash Approved Pet Care Schools
In 2016 Nash Graduates take their career to the next level.
Susan Cecil opens her own business
Krstyal Hensley continues to hire Nash Academy graduates in her salon
Nash Academy prides itself on “Making Dreams Happen, One Student At A Time”.